Pages

February 2, 2011

Your Habits Conclusion

Every time you watch the news ask yourself this question:

1. Is this information presented in such a way that begs an emotional response?

2. Will an emotional response on my part be useful?

3. Is it possible that this is not a complete picture?

 

Choose Your Response to Mental Stress

The Mayo Clinic advises the Four A's.   Avoid, Alter, Accept, or Adapt

See the lesson on Mental Poison for more info.

 

This concludes my blogging on habits you can change to increase natural energy and improve your life.  To get a review on them, go back to November 24th of 2010 and they are all in there.

I seriously hope this has enhanced your life.  Remember, doing your own research is just as important as the research I've done.  God bless.

Now I'll return to blogging about money, wealth, health, and personal development and relationships.

 

Due



--
DueDaniels
www.DueDaniels.com

Let's do it - Be a Champion

No comments: