Pages

July 28, 2011

Diets and Supplements

= =
Good Thursday - this is your healthy Thursday Tune-Up (if you have better names for these be my guest to let me know)
= =

This week on the development of you and me concerning health, I watched this clip of an extreme athlete named Rashad Evans... his regiment reminded me of my own doctor who takes a plethora of supplements throughout the day.

I admit I take my fair share of supplements daily but this looked extreme.  However, I believe Rashad is the smartest athlete alive, and even though the interviewer did not get around to asking why he does this in DETAIL, she did ask.  Rashad said after taking a thorough blood test, the test found him to be deficient in 'X' amount of minerals and vitamins.

Rashad probably knows one thing... through the most perfect diet on the earth you will never be sure the amount of minerals, vitamins, or amino acids you specifically need.  This is why supplementing is the key to being sure you get adequate amounts.

Remember the body needs 90 essential nutrients (sign up for my newsletter to learn all of them and why you need them).  Rashad being an athlete needs even more; even overdosing-like amounts because he works out three to four times a day... that is a lot of sweat going out of the body... sweat my friends carries nutrients as well as water...

When we see athletes dying early and young for heart conditions or any other disorder; it is because they were deficient in a nutrient that they did not give their body and when it emptied out; they died.  Rashad is making sure this does not happen to him.

So you should have a good diet, a simple exercise routine, and an excellent supplemental regiment making sure you get all the nutrients and proteins you need on a daily basis.

If you need help on all three, today is your lucky day, you can get a free copy of my eguide Weight Loss Master Plan.
You may not want to lose weight but the guide is not just a weight loss guide, it is a weight control guide as well.  Get your free copy where I talk about a basic diet, a simple exercise routine, and the best supplements and how to use them.  Get your copy today - Weight Loss Master Plan!





Due Daniels



No comments: