Pages

August 2, 2011

Who Is Vouching for Your Website

= =
Happy Tuesday...this is your Small Business Tuesday Tackle Tips
= =

The website and what to say on it is just the very tip of the iceberg... in anything in life you need a team and your website is no different.  It needs credibility ... The way the internet works is like it works with people; you have a leader and a lot of people who will vouch for the leader.

In the website world your main website is your leader, but it needs a lot of websites to vouch it's credibility and that is what Google and social media sites will do for you.  You pick your brand and cluster them onto social media sites and on Google.

This can be time consuming and frustrating to put together, I mean as a small business owner you're probably doing 101 things already... so my cohorts and I have developed a short cut for you today!

- - Ad Promotion in Blog

For the first 10 savvy business owners we're doing something extra stupid awesome... stupid on our part but awesome for the 10 savvy business owners who take advantage... we are going to 

  • keyword research for your brand or major keywords
  • create a lead generating page for your company based on your major service or product
  • get your company on the right search listings including Google for local searches
  • sign you up properly for the right social media sites

If you've been solicited or peddled by a savvy sales man you know they are smooth but when they came to the pricing they laid on you over $1000 to $2500 to set up what I just laid out above.  

Instead we're going to do this for just $799!

I'm giving up a lot to do this but I have to do something special for my daily committed readers of my blog.  You can clip the coupon below and be on your way and we'll set this up for you completely and not only that we'll educate you on what and why we are doing what we are doing and how it is going to drastically help your business bottom line.

"Hey just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it myself!"

If that is you then we'll schedule a meeting it can be via phone or in-person (if within 25 miles) and we will give you the brain map, blueprint of what you need to get going.

Click the coupon and give us a jingle today and get your website the support it needs to dominate the internet today!

Coupon


Due Daniels

No comments: