Pages

December 29, 2008

Writers Income

With the new year coming up; I think it's appropriate to learn how simply writing stuff on your mind can earn you big money on the Internet.
-
Just last week alone; with the limited time I have to write, and the average writing skills I have (English is my 3rd language), I still managed to write articles and blogs that earned me $147 bucks hard cash.


That is not going to fly me into retirement; but if I asked you to send and email to me and ask for the $147 bucks; and I'd give it; would you email?
-
Probably since you live in this economic period. But the point I want to make is that it cost me absolutely nothing but a bit of time to sit down and write (maybe an hour).


That means I make $147 dollars an hour. Not bad; now I need more hours. Two products that have helped me do this is Writer Income and WA. Writer income will give you 25 brilliant ways to earn money online. At $29 bucks it's a steal and simple buy.


WA is more details, not only telling you how to do this; but also step-by-step guiding to show you how. It's also $29 bucks only. I have both and they are a tremendous investment. Cheers to writing and earning income.



Due Danz

No comments: