Pages

June 2, 2009

My Top Three Stock Picks

I know you're wondering what in the heck is Due doing picking stocks?  I know... but I'm subscribed to a newsletter by a pretty sharp guy on investing in stocks, and I wanted to share with you something he shared over the weekend.

"North Korea exploded a nuclear weapon within 50 miles of the Chinese border, threatened war against South Korea, and has destabilized the Asian region. North Korea is a loose cannon and all its Asian neighbors are going to step up their defense spending..."

Open a TradeKing account today

Because of this, we are sure some consequences will result and it will flatter the people who take financial investments in the consequences North Korea will invoke.  You can take advantage and trade online with companies that have something to do with the ammunition of war weapons.

In capitalism; there is room to make money in any situation; just ask the foreclosed home owners and those who are buying their homes for dirt cheap.  And no; I haven't given you my 3 top stock picks because I'm not authorized to do such a thing.  I would suggest you the pick stocks from a qualified professional.

Due Daniels

--

*Build a recession proof business online. Visit
MakeMoneyHourly.com  

No comments: