Pages

November 30, 2010

Drink Water Every Hour

This is a habit we all know we should do and we've all heard about it plenty of times but it is just plain ole hard to do.  Now a good way to start is to get some good tasting water.  I read in a publication that the best tasting water was the Fiji Water and next was the Dasani Water.  I personally like the Dasani, it has a clean taste and it has minerals added to it.

 

Now get a 24 pack and every time you take a break you should drink a cup of water.  If you cannot do it in one setting; then keep a glass or your Fiji or Dasani water at your work desk.

 

Researchers found that by keeping water at your desk; you will drink more water.  I've tried this for the last month and I have increased my water intake by 125% - I was only drinking 4 cups of pure water a day; and now I'm up to 9 cups simply by keeping a cup at my work desk each day.

 

I hope this habit works out for you too.



--
DueDaniels
www.DueDaniels.com

No comments: